Attention Googlers: This repo has its Source of Truth in Piper. After sending a PR, you can follow http://g3doc/third_party/bazel_rules/rules_typescript/README.google.md#merging-changes to get your change merged.
Please check if your PR fulfills the following requirements:
- [ ] Tests for the changes have been added (for bug fixes / features)
- [ ] Docs have been added / updated (for bug fixes / features)
What kind of change does this PR introduce?
- [ ] Bugfix
- [ ] Feature (please, look at the “Scope of the project” section in the README.md file)
- [ ] Code style update (formatting, local variables)
- [ ] Refactoring (no functional changes, no api changes)
- [ ] Build related changes
- [ ] CI related changes
- [ ] Documentation content changes
- [ ] Other... Please describe:
What is the current behavior?
Issue Number: N/A
What is the new behavior?
Does this PR introduce a breaking change?